Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why I do this blog

I do this blog because I've searched the internet heavily and found that there are a lot of gimmicks to "get you more muscle" or to "burn your fat quickly." Truth is, doing both of these is hard work. I've learned it and over time found that the only really way to gain muscle is to lift correctly while eating an adequate amount of protein and get some cardio in. Sticking to a manageable plan will help you shed pounds and keep them off. Don't follow gimmicks! They may work temporarily but will fail in the long run. Doing some hard work with exercise AND nutrition will get you to look great and feel great!

I am an example of what I write. Months ago I was at 170 pounds. Finding out what I know now has brought me to be 157 pounds while retaining all of the strength I had when I was 170. This means I'm losing fat! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment