Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Had for Breakfast

To day was a simple, yet still healthy breakfast! Here's what it was:
  • Post Shredded Wheat Cereal
http://cerealfacts.org/media/cereal_images/PostShreddedWheatOriginalImage.jpg
  • SKIM Milk
  • Handful of Raisins
  • Water
That's it! But what?! Why? How? Well...Milk for protein, Shredded wheat for fiber with no sugar, raisins for some fruit, and water to hydrate myself! It all actually makes sense. I had 2 of those huge shredded wheat biscuits with a big bowl of milk, and also had a glass of milk on the side. After I finished the bowl and the glass, got a handful of raisins and drank a big glass of water with it. Simple, yet yummy!

But I hate boring cereal, can't I eat something else?
      No! This is some of the healthiest cereal out there that you can eat. The only ingredient is shredded wheat. As long as you eat it with milk your fine, the lactose will sweeten the cereal up just enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment